Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Started a New Pair!



I started knitting a new pair of socks.  The pattern is called "Gentleman's Fancy Socks" by Nancy Bush which is in a book called Knitting Vintage Socks.  I always wanted to try out this pattern, love the classic design!

This yarn had no label so I don't know anything about it, but it's turning out great.  The first one is almost done.  It's really warm and it feels good, I wonder what the name of the yarn is?

I was trying on my socks I knitted in the past to see which one's better.  I've only knitted two pair of socks for myself (and a pair for my husband & daughter).  Hmm... the conclusion?  ....I like them all!  They are all unique, warm, cute and homemade looking, can't compare with machine made socks.

I totally failed on knitting a pair every month in 2010 as I declared in January, but I might try it again next year.  Knitted socks make our feet happy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment