Thursday, December 23, 2010

Holiday Knitting

Christmas is coming soon.  I've been knitting a lot lately!  I started a men's sweater, Zimmermann's Seamless Hybrid last Friday.  This is the last Christmas gift to knit this year.  I probably won't make it by Christmas, but I managed to finish the body and a sleeve so far...  I'm almost done with the other sleeve, a few more rounds to go.

I knitted a Baby Chalice Blanket as a gift for my daughter.  I worked on this secretly when my daughter was not around.  It turned out beautiful!  I can't wait to see her face when she opens it.


I've also finished a couple other things.  The Owls sweater by Kate Davies and a Mystery Beret by Woolly Wormhead.  You can view all of my projects here if any of you are interested!


Happy Holidays & Knitting, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment