Everything was going smoothly until I got to the sleeve of the cardigan. Somehow I miscalculated, I had to start all over again. Next thing I found out was my gauge was off. The sleeve doesn't look too bad but I want it to be perfect just like I planned, so I'm ripping it back again.
I wasn't in a mood of re-knitting the sleeve for the third time, then I started a pair of socks. I've been trying to find a nice pattern for the Lorna's sock multi, I only have one skein. The color of the yarn is called Baltic Sea, I first imagined it would look leafy and woody in a good way (or the Baltic Sea), but it looks more like a military camouflage in stockinette stitch. So I decided to find a lace pattern for the yarn.
After trying two lace socks patterns, I frogged them again because the patterns were too simple, it still made me think of the military camouflage.... So here is the third try, the toe up Hedera socks by Cookie A!
I used the Turkish cast on and I'm knitting toe up. I know this yarn wants to be the Hedera pattern, and it's my third try, it should work!